The following abilities are represented by keywords on SolForge cards. The descriptions listed are the same as the descriptions given in game when you click on a keyword. Visit the ability page for more details.
|Activate||While a creature with an Activate ability is on the offensive, you can tap or click it to use that ability once on each of your turns.|
|Ambush||The following text is active while in your hand.|
|Aggressive||A creature with aggressive is always on the offensive.|
|Allied||When this enters play from your hand, it gets the ability listed after this keyword if you have a card of the specified type in your hand.|
|Armor||A creature or player with Armor X prevents the first X damage dealt to it each turn.|
|Banish||Banished cards are removed from the game and do not shuffle back into their owner's deck.|
|Assault||When this enters the field from your hand, it gets the ability listed after this keyword if there are no other creatures in its lane.|
|Breakthrough||While a creature with Breakthrough is on the offensive, battle damge in excess of the opponent's creature's health is also dealt to the opponent.|
|Consistent||Whenever this card would be shuffled into your deck, shuffle it into the top twenty cards instead.|
|Defender||A creature with defender does not start a battle.|
|Flank||When this creature moves.|
|Forge||When this enters play from your hand, it gets the ability listed after this keyword.|
|Formation||A creature is in Formation when it is played in a space with a friendly creature in each adjacent space.|
|Free||A free card does not count towards your two card plays per turn.|
|Mobility||While a creature with Mobility X is on the offensive, you can tap or click it to move it to one of your available spaces up to X lanes away once on each of your turns.|
|Negate||Negating an ability from a creature removes that ability from the creature. That creature can no longer gain that ability.|
|Overload||When this card is played, remove it from the game instead of putting it into your discard pile.|
|Poison||At the start of each turn, a creature or player with Poison X is dealt X damage.|
|Raid||Raid abilities trigger at the end of the turn if three or more friendly creatures initiated battle.|
|Regenerate||At the start of each turn, a creature with Regenerate X heals X damage from itself.|
|Solbind||You start the game with the following cards added to your deck.|
|Spawn||A spawned creature enters play in a friendly available space at random.|
|Upgrade||When this enters the field, it gets the ability listed after this keyword if it replaced a creature.|
|Vengeance||When this creature is destroyed.|
- Varna Pool: All creatures destroyed over the course of the entire game are placed in the Varna Pool. The key word to remember is “destroyed”. Replacing or banishing does not destroy the creature.
- Immortal Pool: All YOUR creatures destroyed over the course of the entire game are placed in the Immortal Pool. The keyword to remember is “destroyed”. Replacing or banishing does not destroy the creature.
- Defensive: Your creatures enter the field on the defensive and go on the offensive at the start of your turn.
- Offensive: Offensive creatures will start a battle when any player presses the battle button.
- Replace: If you choose to have a new creature enter the field in a space that already has one, the old creature will be replaced.